Terms and Conditions
- Global Patent Filing (hereinafter referred to as “GPF”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) having an office at E-13, UPSIDC, Site IV, Kasna Road, Behind Grand Venice Mall, Greater Noida, UP-201310 India, operates the website located at https://www.globalpatentfiling.com/ (“Website”) and is an internet-based platform responsible for providing end to end support in all your patent and other intellectual property filings as well as other allied requirements (“Service”) through this requisite platform.
- These are the GPF Website Terms and Conditions (‘T&C’) which form an agreement between GPF and you, the user (hereinafter referred to as ‘you',‘your’, or ‘User’ or ‘Client’,) of the www.globalpatentfiling.com website and including any sub-domains of the Website.
- The User is any person/ individual, who visits, uses, browses, or otherwise accesses any content or data or Service on the Website or deals with or transacts with the Website in any manner.
- We reserve the right to change any of the T&C for using our Website at any time by publishing a new T&C on the Website. Your use of our Website constitutes your acceptance of those T&C. If you are not agreeable to any of our terms and conditions of use or other notices on our Website, your sole option is to immediately cease your use of our Website.
Availability of Website
- We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of our Website is made 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to planned and unplanned maintenance, brought about by server or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. WE DO NOT WARRANT uninterrupted access to the Website or any linked website or application.
Use of Website
- Access to our Website is free of charge and it is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access our website.
- We may require you to provide us with certain information including your name, contact details, date of birth, phone number, email, payment and bank details, proof of identity, location, and residence, while you seek to avail of our Services.
- By using and accessing the Website you represent and warrant to us that:
- You have the right, authority, and capacity to use the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement
- The use and access of the Website and all the content posted on the Website by you is solely for your own private use
- You will not reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from us or by the use of the Website in any manner whatsoever;
- Your use of the Website shall not violate any applicable laws and regulatory requirements currently in force relating to your use of this website
- You shall not in any manner whatsoever, use this Website to disperse any information and data which is not in consonance with the applicable laws and regulatory requirements currently in force
- You shall not in any manner whatsoever advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website and/or benefit commercially from website content.
- You agree not to send unsolicited emails for purposes including without limitations advertising, general market research, or illegal/immoral purposes to the email addresses as provided on the Website as the same have been provided for the purpose of availing the services provided by us. Any unsolicited e-mail to us will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others, may not receive a response, and would not create a lawyer-client relationship with us
- You agree not to publish any information or personal data relating to a third party in your material provided through the Website
The users of the Website are strictly prohibited from doing the following acts:
- Violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website;
- Transmitting any information, through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provisions of the use of Website;
- Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- Framing or hotlinking or deep linking any of the Content posted on our Website;
- Copying or plagiarizing in any manner any of the Content or information available on the Website
- Transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature.
Use of Content
- All of the Content available on our website is either owned by us or licensed to us and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights.
- We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Website.
- You may print, download, and store information from the Site for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Site in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever.
- Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Site not expressly granted to you are retained by us.
- The Website, its selection, and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, data, videos, comments, written posts, software, graphics, visual interfaces, sounds, and music (if any), artwork, and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on is owned and controlled exclusively by us or our licensors only. The design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel, and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on any of our Websites are our sole property.
- GPF may also contain and display third-party trademark(s), logo(s), content(s) (“Third Party Marks”) under a valid license or in accordance with applicable law. The intellectual rights to such Third Party Marks shall belong to their respective owners. You are not permitted to use our marks or any such Third Party, Marks.
- Unless otherwise indicated, we own all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "GPF", “Global Patent Filing” and the App/website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title, and interest in and to copyright, trademark, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets, and inventions, goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Subject to this T&C, we hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license, limited to the territory of India, to use the Website and the Content solely for purposes of using the Website and services provided therein.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from us or thirty party owners of such Content.
- We respect other people's intellectual property rights and if you believe that any content or material on our Website infringes on your intellectual property rights, you can write and inform us about the same at email@example.com
- All transactions on the Website shall be only in Indian Rupees.
- Once you register on our Website, we maintain a User Account for you to keep a record of all your transactions with us. The invoicing of users shall be done on a monthly basis only.
- When making a payment, please ensure that the instrument used to make the payment is your own and/or you are legally authorized to use such instrument which is used to add cash into your User Account only.
- Credit card, Debit card, and internet banking payments are processed through third-party payment gateways. Similarly, other payment modes also require authorization by the intermediary which processes payments. We are not responsible for delays or denials at their end and processing of payments will be solely in terms of their policies and procedures without any responsibility or risk at our end. If there are any issues in connection with payments, a complaint may be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have the right to cancel a transaction at any point of time solely according to our discretion in which case if the payment is successful, then the transaction will be reversed, and the money credited back to your payment instrument.
Third-Party Links And Content
- The Website may have links to third-party websites or resources, where said third party may include individuals and entities affiliated with us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the accuracy of any content posted on such third-party websites or resources, products, services, and other information available on the third-party website. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by us of such websites or resources or the Content, products, services, and other information available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- We provide no express or inferred representation or warranty (whether statutory or otherwise) in respect of this website or its content thereof; including, without limitation, as to their condition, reasonable quality, performance, fitness, accuracy for purpose, or that it is up to date, and all such representations and warranties are excluded, except to the degree that such exclusion would be prohibited by law.
- In case of any specific question pertaining to its legality, kindly address it to one of our lawyers. This site is solely for the purpose of providing information, rather than advertising. Nothing on this site constitutes a binding offer to give any legal advice or perform any other service in any jurisdiction. Nor does any person accessing, or acting on, our website content of itself imply any duty of care being assumed in any jurisdiction on the part of GPF toward such person, or any other duty of the kind owed by a law firm to its clients. We disclaim all liability accordingly.
Notice to take down Content
- Whereby any comment or post on any of the articles, blogs, or content published on the Website causes any inconvenience or violates the rights of any person, the same may be brought to our notice by sending out an e-mail inclusive of the link of the said article/blog/content along with the explanation of the reasons for a takedown. The e-mail can be sent at email@example.com. GPF may take down the content in concern upon conducting due diligence and preliminary review of the same.
User Conduct & Rules
- You agree and undertake to use the website strictly abiding by the following principles:
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of our website, or any other systems or networks connected to our Website;
- You will not interfere with another user's use of the Website;
- You will not violate any law currently in force in or outside India;
- You will not attempt or otherwise impersonate another person during the use of the Website;
- You will not probe, scan or breach the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the Website;
- You will not use any automatic device, program or methodology including but not limited to "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other such means, or any similar manual process, to access, acquire or copy any portion of the website or any content within;
- You will not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in our sole discretion:
- Involve in illegal or unauthorized use of copyrighted work;
- Is not belonging to you or to which you have no rights;
- Refers to any website or URL that contains material that is inappropriate;
- Contains software viruses, computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- You will not engage in any activity that inflicts an unreasonable or abnormal load on the Website or any systems or networks connected with us;
- You will not violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere within the Website.
Breach of the T&C
- If we suspect or are under the suspension that you have breached any of the provisions under this T&C, or if requested by any legal enforcement, we will take whatever steps we and/or they deem are necessary, including but not necessarily limited to stopping your use of our Website and/or Service, removing any Content you have posted on the Site, sending you a warning, taking legal action, and informing the appropriate authorities. We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that we may take in response to breaches of these Terms.
- All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liability.
Limitation of Liability
- You clearly understand and agree that GPF shall under no circumstances (including, without limitation, in contract, negligence, or another tort), be liable for any direct, indirect, ancillary, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This includes, but is not limited to injury, claim, loss of data, loss of income, loss of profit or loss of opportunity, loss of or damage to property, damages for monetary loss, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss, resulting from or arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Website, even if we have been advised or become aware of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was foreseeable.
- We are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or stolen entries. To the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the jurisdiction in which we operate, we also exclude legal responsibility for any loss to you arising from the use of our Website or Service including from viruses, bugs, or other technical malfunction, the failure of any software or equipment that impedes the operation of our Website or the placing of entry fees, or for delays and disruptions on our Website, a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account, and for any loss of actual or anticipated income, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill and reputation, loss of anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of data, increased costs and expenses, wasted expenditure and any indirect, special and consequential damages, arising as a result of your use of the Website or Services thereof, whether or not such loss or damage is foreseeable, foreseen or known.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the data, statistics, and other content and material appearing on or forming part of our Website and Service is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties, or guarantees (whether express or implied) in this respect.
- Nothing in these T&C seeks to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence (including that of our employees, agents, or sub-contractors), for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else which may not be legally excluded.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us including, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives, and each of their respective partners, officers, and employees, from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from or related to:
- Your access to or use of the Website; or
- You violating any rights of another person/entity, including infringement of their intellectual property rights; or
- Your conduct in connection with the Website.
Complaints and Feedback
- We use reasonable endeavors to ensure that our services are trouble-free and operate with transparency and integrity. We welcome feedback from our Users and, whilst we always use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that your experience as a User of our Website is a positive one, we nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint. We shall take reasonable actions to remedy problems with our services as quickly as is reasonably possible and practical.
- If you wish to contact us with general questions, feedback or to complain about any aspect of your dealings or transactions with us or our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, setting out your complaint/feedback in sufficient detail (if applicable).
- We take all complaints/feedbacks very seriously and always endeavor to deal with these in a fair, expedite, and transparent manner.
- Electronic Contracting: Your affirmative act of using and accessing the Website constitutes your electronic signature to this Agreement, making the terms of this Agreement binding upon you.
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable to the User or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control on account of Force Majeure Events where Force Majeure Events include fire, earthquake, flood, tsunami, epidemic, pandemic, strike, lockout, labor controversy, riot, civil disturbance, war, civil commotion, acts of God, failure or delay of any transportation agency, laboratory, or any other furnisher of essential supplies, equipment, or other facilities’ omissions or acts of public authorities that prevent or delay the performance of an obligation relating to the acts of public authorities, including changes in law, regulations, or the policies of the Government or other regulatory authority acts which are beyond the control of either Party, or any other reasons which cannot be reasonably forecasted or provided against, and which cannot be predicted by men of ordinary prudence.
- Breaches Of These Terms And Conditions: If you breach any of these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including seeking of legal remedy, suspending your use, access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking electronic devices using your IP address from accessing, using and testing the Website and/or contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website.
- Severability: If any provision or term of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, then this Agreement will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to render the otherwise unenforceable provision, and the rest of the Agreement, valid and enforceable.
- Amendments, Modifications: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website and/or services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Assignment: We may assign this contract at any time, including without limitation to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense this Agreement to anyone else and any attempt to do so in violation of this section shall be null and void.
- Remedies: If either party to this Agreement breaches any provision of this Agreement relating to Confidential Information or intellectual property rights, there may not be an adequate remedy available solely at law; therefore, an injunction, specific performance, or other forms of equitable relief or monetary damages or any combination thereof may be sought by the injured party to this Agreement.
- Waiver: No failure or delay by the injured party to this Agreement in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any right, power or privilege hereunder at law or equity.
- Relationship Between The Parties: Nothing in this Agreement shall deem to constitute a partnership between us and you and it is hereby understood and agreed that each Party is an independent contractor and is not a legal representative, partner, or agent of the other Party. Neither Party shall have any right, power or authority, whether express or implied, to create any obligation on behalf of the other Party.
- Any dispute or claim between you and GPF arising out of or in connection with this website or its subject matter (whether allegedly contractual or non-contractual disputes and claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts at New Delhi.